Saturday 21 May 2016

Remind me

Running low, running empty.
Exhausted. Stressed.
Anxious where the next pit stop might be.
Or when? Now. I want now. I need now.

Remind me...I was filled. My tank was full.
To work...
To school...
To Sunday service, that bible study.
To friends...to fellowship
To errands and back.

My feet aches, and I barely make a step
I bend my knees down to the ground
Closing my eyes.

You remind me of your grace when you fill me-
And in my heart and in my mind I know
“I am loved”
“I am saved”
“I belong”
“I am helped”
“I am comforted”
“I am encouraged”
Therefore, I have joy.
I have faith.
I have hope.
I have love.
I am satisfied.

My cup overflows so others may drink of your living water,
And they, too, may be satisfied.
Refreshed. Filled.
It’s time to praise.
To worship.
To give thanks- for the life that is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glory to God for Answered Prayers

Prayer is a timeless expression of faith. We pray at every opportunity about anything that concerns us. We ask God to provide for our eve...